Same as our 3:1″ Hand Punch and Closer but has a unique Thumb Cutter’ built into the mechanism. This is the most economical way to calendar bind for Clubs, Associations and Individuals. Machine cannot be used for normal 3:1″ wire binding. Should you want to do both then look at the Renz range and separate thumb hole cutters.
For light to medium-duty office or print-room binding.
This was the original style of binding machine invented in 1935. The only hand machine that will do 3:1″ round holes without going to Heavy Duty Electric. Still requires user to punch paper and then hang document over table edge to insert wire binder. See our ‘Renz’ range if you want to treble output with less effort.
- Fixed punching bar for 3:1 ? 32 holes with thumb cut hole for calendar hooks
- Closure mechanism for all diameters both in the 2:1 and 3:1 pitches with two handles for perfect adjustment
- Punching length: 300mm
- Micrometer adjustable side lay
- Maximum punch thickness of 1,5 mm per stroke
- Calendar binding up to A4/A3 portrait
- Twin isolator pin system for A3 portrait